*If you’re from the US, you don’t need to follow the guide, instead you can go to your Samsung Store, and search for “AirStar TV” app.
You can install it and use our service with that App, without needed to change anything.
Change Region on Samsung Smart TV to US
To be able to download “AirStar” from Samsung Store you will need to change you TV region to US.
1. Press the “Settings” button from your remote control.
3. Select “Reset Smart Hub” (2). (This will reset your Smart Hub and Samsung account settings to factory defaults.)
In some series you will need “Reset” to reset all TV setting else you will not get to “Terms & Conditions” screen.
5. Your TV will start to reset all the settings. Give it some time to complete the operation. Please, do not shut down or power off the TV during this process, until you get the “Reset complete” message.
11. Press the following combination of buttons from the “traditional” remote (not the Smart Remote!): “», 2, 8, 9, «”. (forward, 2, 8, 9, rewind)
“Fast forward” and “rewind” buttons can be found at the bottom of the remote, next to “Play”.
13. Accept the “Terms & Conditions” and finish the installation.
14. Enter Samsung Store and download “AirStar”.
1. Go to the main screen and just scroll to the Settings Tab (no need to click it)
2. Go “up” to the upper menu that opened, and go all the way to the end “Connected – Network”, then go “up” again and click on “Network Status”
3. In that Screen, click on “IP Settings”
5. Click OK, then click Close.
6. Now go ahead and Install application from Samsung App store called “Smart STB” – available worldwide.
7. Now open the Smart-STB app, and wait for it to show you the login screen:
8. Fill in the info and click Login, and that’s it.
*If for some reason you’re not able to reach this screen, please go ahead and reboot your TV
(To reboot the TV, click on the power button on the remote for about 10-15 seconds, till you see the Samsung Logo)
If that doesn’t help, try again later, your TV might still be caching the DNS.