(A) General questions
We’ve added the option to encrypt our streams so no one could’ve known what are you doing when using Apollo and our servers.
By default anyone who install the addon all the streams will be encrypted.
If you have old version and would like to verify encryption of your data, please follow these steps:
Apollo Addon >> Tools, scroll all the way down “Use SSL connection” >> OK
Then you’re set to go. From this point forward your service will work in encrypted manner.
- TV-SHOW: Adding a TV show is possible by request. Requirements for adding a TV SHOW: Rate of https://www.imdb.com should be higher than 6.0, and have more than 5,000 votes.
If all those requirement meet, post with title of “REQUEST OF TV SHOW” with the the TV show in our facebook-group page and the link of the show from IMDB.
- MOVIE: Adding a MOVIE isn’t possible by request. Movies are added automatically when they are released in blu-ray version & based on their imdb rating.
- CHANNEL: Adding a CHANNEL is possible by request. We often ask you folks on our facebook-group page which channels you want to be added. You can request for a specific channel, and if there’s high enough responds from people, we’ll try to add it. Post on our facebook-group page “REQUEST OF CHANNEL” with its name and some details (website) or other info.
Some ISPs from Europe and North America are trying to block our service by sending you to a mirrored website (they’ve created),
and basically making from your end to look like there’s an issue only when you click on “Play Content”.
This apply to Mobile as well. (Android Guide to change)
To avoid it, just change your DNS, preferably in your router, to google’s DNS: 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124.
Other choice would be Cloudflare DNS: 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52.
If you unable to change it in your router, you’ll have to change it in your device that you’re using to stream our content.
If you don’t know how, that’s very simple, just google our device with DNS change. i.e: “Windows 10 change DNS” , “Firestick change DNS”.
Is there any harm by doing that? NOT at all!
On the contrary, it will make you browse the web faster, since Google’s and Cloudflare’s DNS are
way more optimized than your ISP’s DNS servers.
More info about CloudFlare’s DNS:
- Go to https://apollogroup.tv/#pricing
- Select the subscription period you want
- Register as new user. If you’re returning customer, click at the top “Returning customer? Click here to login“.
Then click Continue
- You can Select 3 options:
A. “Offline PayPal Receipt Payment (accepting credit card)”
B. “Stripe Gateway” (accepting credit card)
C. “Bitcoin/Altcoin (20% discount!)”
- You’ll get Email from us after 2-3 minutes, With link to pay the invoice (Stripe or PayPal- based on your choice)
- IMPORTANT: Stripe/PayPal Receipt NAME and SERVICES will be random, but it is our Affiliate
- Once we confirm the payment (about 1-2 hours), we’ll send you email with account details.
You’re able to use 5 devices at once, but all of them must be on the same network (PUBLIC IP ADDRESS).
Using same account in different network (sharing account) isn’t allowed and may block your account.
Our services use the latest H264 technology, offering the best compression and quality.
The stream sizes are roughly around 8 Mbit.
However when changing channels the H264 protocol may bounce higher slightly to begin showing the picture, this is why a 10 Mbit minimum internet connection speed is required, 20 Mbit for HD channels.
Do not try to renew your membership too soon before it ends.
Only 2 days before your membership ends you should go ahead and renew it.
How to know when your membership should expire?
Simple: Just go to our addon Tools section and under Account status it will show when it should expire.
Or using the webplayer under Account Info.
Clients based in Israel are not supported as a result of local ISP issues.
If you are willing to take the risk and sign up, you take full responsibility for any issues and are not to contact support regarding any buffering/streaming problems or refund issues.
Instead you may use the: Telegram support group. (https://t.me/joinchat/IHV1vkD0-NmxDVavjr1hqQ)
Users who not comply, will risk terminating their account!
(B) Login Issues
You successfully logged in with your account, but no membership was found on your account.
You should go ahead and renew you subscription.
In order to login to Apollo Group Addon you need to use your Email & Password info that you used for registration.
It may take up to 5 min until you can make your first login to ApolloTV. Make sure you type in the right Email and Password.
If you forgot your password you can reset it HERE
If your account isn’t set correctly after payment,
please go ahead and open the ApolloGroup addon,Click on Tools, then click on Logout.
Few moments later go ahead and click on Login, it should refresh the status of your account.
Go ahead and see if you’re able to use the addon now.
If Logout+Login didn’t help please contact us in our Facebook page or Telegram group.
(C) Watching Issues
Your internet connection seems to be down, better check that everything is connected and working properly before retrying.
You can also try and restart you router and you device.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to insufficient bandwidth, and sometimes a bug in the system.
First of all, reboot your router and your device (power it down and remove it from the wall-plug), then try again see if there are issues.
If you use Kodi you should try and use the following fix:
Open Kodi > Go to Apollo Group Addon > Tools > Scroll down and click on “Set advance buffer setting”, And restart your device.
This will set cache system for your device of 130MB. If this doesn’t help, continue reading;
Buffering might happen for few reasons:
- Many ISPs limit bandwidth during peak hours, so if you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
- Your connection is congested, make sure you disconnect wireless devices such as phones and tablets, often they run backup or send files which takes alot of bandwidth from your connection.Sometimes rebooting the router might help if the buffers keeps occurring, if you can change your IP address that could help as well.
- Sometimes none of the above help because of the ISPs limitations, and if its possible to change to different ISP that doesn’t limit the connection too much, would help.
- Wi-Fi is an unreliable connection, and its speed affected by many environmental sources that cause low quality connection.
We suggest you to connect your box via network cable, for best possible bandwidth and reliable connection.
Apollo Group have many servers and we make sure we always have enough bandwidth 24/7, in a need of more capacity we always can get more.
If you’re still unable to solve the issue do the following:
1. Please enter our speed test tool. EU Users: http://speed-eu.apollogroup.tv:9999 North-America Users: http://speed-ca.apollogroup.tv:9999
2. Take a screenshot of the “Download, Ping, Jitter and IP address” and contact us on our FACEBOOK page, providing that screenshot.
*This speed test can be done on any device, best to check on the same device used to stream.
*To our Israeli viewers, we suggest to use Bezeqint as ISP, it seems they don’t suffer from buffering during peak hours, unlike the other Israeli ISPs which limit the bandwidth quite aggressively. If you’re Bezeqint subscriber, follow the steps from above to fix the issue.
These 3rd party programs don’t support full IPTV SSL encryption.
To make sure it will work for you, please change your links to HTTP instead of HTTPS.
i.e use http://api.vpnmate.com/channelslist/?email=YOUR_EMAIL&password=YOUR_PASSWORD
Don’t use – https://api.vpnmate.com/channelslist/?email=YOUR_EMAIL&password=YOUR_PASSWORD
Make sure you reboot your router and device if it doesn’t work (you might be pulling the old file).
Suggested Kodi to use: ver 17.
A LOT OF PATIENCE REQUIRE!
- Enter Apollo’s Tools section.2
- Go to VOD Wall tab, and enable it. Click OK.
- Restart Kodi.
- Wait a minute, till you get a message appear on your screen, Click “yes” followed by “OK”
- Restart Kodi.
- Wait couple of hours (you can still use Kodi).
- Enter the main menu of Movies/TV shows and then go back to the main menu.
- VOD Wall is now working.
To switch off the Apollo TV Guide from being forced in case you’re using different method, or to turn it on in case you miss click after you updated the addon.
In kodi go to: Videos > Addons > ApolloGroupTV > Tools , Scroll down, then choose whether you want to use Apollo Guide TV or not, then click OK.
once you do that, you need to reboot Kodi for it to have effect of the change.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to System -> Setting -> Addons -> My Addon -> PVR clients -> PVR IPTV Simple, Press Enter
2. Go to Configure -> EPG Setting -> EPG Time Shift (hours)
and set the desired time.
3. Go to System -> Setting -> PVR & Live TV -> General -> Clear Data
4. Restart Kodi
The latest version of Kodi version 18 was recently released. Kodi is still working on some bugs.
Please don’t update until further notice.
If you have already completed the update and are experiencing any issues please Follow our guide to revert back and/or downgrade back to Kodi 17.6
Please follow the guide from our FAQ:
(E) Web Player
M3U file is file containing link which used to play content with most popular video players like:
VLC , Pot Player, Windows Media Player and so on.
90% of the TV Series and 10% of the Movies are with high quality audio that doesn’t support by the browser (AC3, DTS).
So go ahead and download the M3U file and play it using common player such as VLC.
We accept currently offline PayPal payments.
And if you pay using Bitcoin/Altcoins you get 10% discount !!
Few more payment options will be available soon.
Yes, very simple as that.
While others ask you to pay upfront, we trust you, and give you the freedom to get clients and give them trial accounts to try.
This will give you enough time to breath and get going!
Once you start with our program, you’ll be at level 1 reseller, which allows you to create up to 40 trial accounts.
These accounts last for 1 month.
Each month you’ll be able to create 40 more new trial accounts.
The higher your reseller account gets, the more trial accounts you can make.
Each level gives you ability to create extra 40 trial accounts.
Every account has a limitation on the maximum amount that can be purchased.
This type of balance is referred as credit.
Once you get your account (level 1 account) you’ll be limited to max sum of purchases, of 50$.
Meaning, if 1 year subscription cost over 50$, you wont be able to make such purchase. Since your ceiling is 50$, you wont be able to place order of higher value.
Trials account last for 48 hours from the moment they created. Each month you’ll be limited to the amount of trial accounts your account allows.
For example if your account allows you to create 80 trial accounts, and you created them all in 1 day. After those 2 days(48h) all these accounts will be invalid, but you won’t be able to create any trial account anymore, you’ll have to wait for 1 month, till you can create new trial account.
You can always upgrade your account level by contacting us.
We’ll review your account and if we see fit, your account will be upgraded.
I gave a client of mine a trial account and he decided to purchase a package,
I upgraded him to a subscriber and now his account isn’t working.
I see a red thumb next to his name. Am I doing something wrong?
Once you upgrade an account from trial to a subscription account, there’s a waiting time of about 10 minutes till it get activated.
You only need to wait, and it will get activated. You’ll see green thumb once its activated.
WE REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF GIVING SUPPORT TO YOUR CLIENTS. (no matter the branding)
Our channels are not on our control, but be sure that the buffering issue isn’t coming from our end, rather from our source.
In the reseller panel (left side pane) you get access to our network utilization and online/offline channels.
If you get a massive amount of complains, talk to us.
We have our reseller telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/G0ribhGHBSCGMhjPQBSeAw