Android & Android TV: Download (Only for Android 5.0+)
iOS iPhone & iPad: Will not be supported. Use Kodi App.
LG Smart TV: Installing LG TV ApolloTV App
Samsung Smart TV: Installing Samsung TV ApolloTV App
MAG IPTV/OTT: Installing MAG Portal
Web Player: From any browser
Kodi App: Installing Kodi & ApolloTV Addon
Perfect Player and other IPTV Players: Installing Perfect Player and other IPTV Players
To switch off the Apollo TV Guide from being forced in case you’re using different method, or to turn it on in case you miss click after you updated the addon.
In kodi go to: Videos > Addons > ApolloGroupTV > Tools , Scroll down, then choose whether you want to use Apollo Guide TV or not, then click OK.
once you do that, you need to reboot Kodi for it to have effect of the change.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to System -> Setting -> Addons -> My Addon -> PVR clients -> PVR IPTV Simple, Press Enter
2. Go to Configure -> EPG Setting -> EPG Time Shift (hours)
and set the desired time.
3. Go to System -> Setting -> PVR & Live TV -> General -> Clear Data
4. Restart Kodi
Why does MPEG-TS suppose to improve Kodi’s streaming?
Well.. lets not get into too much details but all we can say is that Kodi’s handle MPEG-TS in much better way than HLS,
which helps to maintain good performance between the client and the server.
ITS HIGHLY SUGGESTED TO SWITCH TO MPEG-TS STREAMING TO AVOID UNNECESSARY BUFFERING/FREEZING. THIS SHOULD GREATLY ENHANCE THE USER EXPERIENCE !!!
To do so:
*You must have ApolloGroup addon VERSION 3.6.9+ to have that option, reboot your device to let the addon update to the latest version.
1. In Kodi go to the ApolloGroup menu, and go into TOOLS.
2. Under the Apollo tab, Scroll all the way down and click on “Live TV Format”
3. Instead of HLS choose MPEG-TS.
4. Make sure you chose MPEG-TS as shown in the picture, once confirmed click “OK” on the right side.
And that’s all, once you do that your streaming will work on the MPEG-TS format.
In case choosing this format gives you some issues, please revert back to HLS.